Here you'll find quick guides for doing almost everything. We're always adding articles, so come back here any time you want to learn more about KOR.
2. Select Run to begin the installation & allow this app to make changes on your device:
3. Click Next to continue:
4. If you need to change the installation folder, click Browse and select a new location. To accept the default location click on Next:
5. To accept the default components to be installed click Next. Otherwise, select the additional components to be installed before clicking the Next button:
6. Accept the default Start Menu folder by clicking Next, or use Browse to select a new folder location:
7. Select the default text editor for Git, then click Next:
8. Adjust your PATH environment, then click Next:
9. Choose which SSL/TLS library you’ll use for HTTPS. Then, click Next:
10. Keep the default line ending conversion by clicking Next. To change the default, choose one of the two other choices before clicking Next:
11. Choose the terminal emulator you’ll use, and then click Next:
12 .Configure the extra options, and then click Next:
13. Check Launch Git Bash and complete the setup by selecting Finish:
Still can't find what you're looking for?
© 2019 KOR Inc. All rights reserved. KOR is a registered trademark of FluxNetwork Inc.
Terms, conditions, features, availability, pricing, fees, service and support options subject change without notice.