Connecting Git Credentials
1. On the left side bar select Settings and then select Credentials.
2. From the Git Credentials page select “+ GIT Credential”
3. Enter your Name, Username, and Personal Access Token or Password provided by the remote git server or service e.g. Gitlab, Github.
4. Once the credentials have been saved, KOR will display a list containing the new credentials and the credentials that have been previously saved.
5. Now select any of the stored git credentials to clone your repository.
Still can't find what you're looking for?
© 2019 KOR Inc. All rights reserved. KOR is a registered trademark of FluxNetwork Inc.
Terms, conditions, features, availability, pricing, fees, service and support options subject change without notice.